"Usually thinking of a successful outcome will reduce our motivation rather than increase it."
Trusting people is becoming hard
Keeping my grades up is becoming hard
Feeling pretty is becoming hard
Thinking happy thoughts is becoming hard
Doing work is becoming hard
Maintaining a friendship is becoming hard
Doing everything is becoming hard and I don’t like it
- You don’t need a husband/wife to prove that you are valuable
- You don’t need a spouse to do ministry (look at Jesus and Paul)
- Your entire purpose in life is not to have a husband/wife
- If you pray for a spouse, God will probably give one to you, so stop worrying (Genesis 2:18)
- Don’t let your want/need for a spouse overtake your want/need for God
- Be content with your singleness. Thank God for every day.
Rape isn’t about uncontrollable sexual desire. You only have to listen in on a Call of Duty game to see that. When that kid crows, “I raped you!”, he’s not calling the other guy sexy; he’s saying he defeated him, dominated him, humiliated him. That’s what rape is about, and that should scare you.
gonna reblog this till I stop tumbling